Profilbillede

guldenman

Norway
Medlem i 2 år
Følgere
Følger
0 stars
Vurdering
Given the updated policy here on Shareville: I strongly advise not to listen to me and please don't take my posts as advise for transactions. My posts are for entertainment purposes only! I got interested in shares and trading a long time ago, and built my portfolio somewhere else. That's mainly because some of the markets I invest in cannot be reached from Nordnet. I'm mostly here to discuss and learn about shares and investing... one can never learn enough, one can never get enough input when making investment decisions. I base my share policies completely on factual analysis and market sentiment, and I have a talent for missing out on hypes, like Tesla and Apple. To me, those are just a car manufacturer and a computer producer. But the market hailed Musk and Jobs as the god-emperors of clean cars and computing. They aren't. Their talent is to sell a nerdy niche industry to the big crowds and make it look special. A few keywords about my investment strategy: thorough research on companies, specific markets which are underserved or have big growth potential, dividends, long term investing.
Biografi
Given the updated policy here on Shareville: I strongly advise not to listen to me and please don't take my posts as advise for transactions. My posts are for entertainment purposes only! I got interested in shares and trading a long time ago, and built my portfolio somewhere else. That's mainly because some of the markets I invest in cannot be reached from Nordnet. I'm mostly here to discuss and learn about shares and investing... one can never learn enough, one can never get enough input when making investment decisions. I base my share policies completely on factual analysis and market sentiment, and I have a talent for missing out on hypes, like Tesla and Apple. To me, those are just a car manufacturer and a computer producer. But the market hailed Musk and Jobs as the god-emperors of clean cars and computing. They aren't. Their talent is to sell a nerdy niche industry to the big crowds and make it look special. A few keywords about my investment strategy: thorough research on companies, specific markets which are underserved or have big growth potential, dividends, long term investing.
Børshandlede
Vægt
GAK
Afkast
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)
14,10%