Profilbillede

Boglehead Approach

Denmark
Medlem i 9 år
Følgere
Følger
3 stars
Vurdering
Hot stocks can make you rich. But they probably won’t: 1) Keep costs very low (mostly use passive index ETFs, minimize turnover and taxes). 2) Diversify and re-balance occasionally. 3) Maintain minor tilt toward size, value, momentum and profitability factors. Have a slight overweight of home country, Nordic countries, and Emerging Markets equity and debt. 4) Understand my need, ability and willingness to take risk. * 5) Avoid speculative assets with no or unknown intrinsic value. 6) Help fellow investors (especially new and young ones) become investors rather than speculators. 7) Engage in Shareville discussions, in a civil and factual manner. Discuss with people having different opinions. Try not to engage in groupthink. 8) Assist fellow Sharevillers and Nordnet development crew in making Nordnet and Shareville an even better platform. 9) Stop search for the financial fountain of youth. I have found it. Tune out the noise. If anything be a little contrarian. 10) Stay the course, keep calm and enjoy life. * https://www.shareville.dk/grupper/risk-management-for-nordic-investors-2033
Biografi
Hot stocks can make you rich. But they probably won’t: 1) Keep costs very low (mostly use passive index ETFs, minimize turnover and taxes). 2) Diversify and re-balance occasionally. 3) Maintain minor tilt toward size, value, momentum and profitability factors. Have a slight overweight of home country, Nordic countries, and Emerging Markets equity and debt. 4) Understand my need, ability and willingness to take risk. * 5) Avoid speculative assets with no or unknown intrinsic value. 6) Help fellow investors (especially new and young ones) become investors rather than speculators. 7) Engage in Shareville discussions, in a civil and factual manner. Discuss with people having different opinions. Try not to engage in groupthink. 8) Assist fellow Sharevillers and Nordnet development crew in making Nordnet and Shareville an even better platform. 9) Stop search for the financial fountain of youth. I have found it. Tune out the noise. If anything be a little contrarian. 10) Stay the course, keep calm and enjoy life. * https://www.shareville.dk/grupper/risk-management-for-nordic-investors-2033
Børshandlede
Vægt
GAK
Afkast
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)
14,10%