Profilbillede

Yenom

Finland
Medlem i 4 år
Følgere
Følger
2 stars
Vurdering
Portfolion ydin (n. 70%) on osinkoa kasvattavia laatuyhtiötä ja Jenkki REIT:ejä. Pyrkimyksenä on poimia hetkellisesti aliarvostettuja SWAN -yhtiöitä, jotka pysyvät salkussa yli syklien. Vuoteen 2030 mennessä on tavoitteena saavuttaa 13500€ brutto-osingot ja downshift työelämässä, tällöin osinkojen uudelleensijoittaminen ei enää ole välttämätöntä. Jos laatua saa halvalla: OSTA. Pitkässä juoksussa hyvän ostopaikan missaaminen on vahingollisempaa kuin laadukkaaseen yhtiöön “liian aikaisin” aloitettu osto-ohjelma. Salkusta n. 20% on allokoitu kk-säästettäviin ETF:iin ja n 10% on kasvuyhtiöissä. Ao-tilejä on 3kpl ja yksi kotimaisia yhtiöitä sisältävä OST. “Basically, price fluctuations have only one significant meaning for the true investor. They provide him with an opportunity to buy wisely when prices fall sharply and to sell wisely when they advance a great deal. At other times he will do better if he forgets about the stock market and pays attention to his dividend returns and to the operating results of his companies.” -B. Graham "There are two ways to play the game of tennis (and investing). Exceptionally skilled pro tennis players win by hitting winning shots. Amateur tennis player (and investor) wins by avoiding hitting losers. So, the point is - if you're going to be an investor, you have to decide, am I good enough to go for the winners or should I emphasize the avoidance of hitting losers in my approach?" -C. Ellis "There’s no such thing as a good or bad idea regardless of price." -H. Marks “If you aren't willing to own a stock for ten years, don't even think about owning it for ten minutes.” -W. Buffet "If you can’t stomach 50% declines in your investment you will get the mediocre returns you deserve." -C. Munger Sharevillen ulkopuoliset AOT:t 2/2024: *Microsoft (MSFT) *Amazon (AMZN) *Alphabet A (GOOGL) *Coca Cola (KO) *Agree Realty REIT (ADC) *Realty Income REIT (O) *Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE) *VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) *W.P. Carey (WPC) *Crown Castle Inc (CCI) *NNN REIT (NNN) *Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) *Lyxor Nasdaq-100 UCITS ETF (LYMS) *Adidas (ADS) *Alibaba (9988) *JD.com (9618)
Biografi
Portfolion ydin (n. 70%) on osinkoa kasvattavia laatuyhtiötä ja Jenkki REIT:ejä. Pyrkimyksenä on poimia hetkellisesti aliarvostettuja SWAN -yhtiöitä, jotka pysyvät salkussa yli syklien. Vuoteen 2030 mennessä on tavoitteena saavuttaa 13500€ brutto-osingot ja downshift työelämässä, tällöin osinkojen uudelleensijoittaminen ei enää ole välttämätöntä. Jos laatua saa halvalla: OSTA. Pitkässä juoksussa hyvän ostopaikan missaaminen on vahingollisempaa kuin laadukkaaseen yhtiöön “liian aikaisin” aloitettu osto-ohjelma. Salkusta n. 20% on allokoitu kk-säästettäviin ETF:iin ja n 10% on kasvuyhtiöissä. Ao-tilejä on 3kpl ja yksi kotimaisia yhtiöitä sisältävä OST. “Basically, price fluctuations have only one significant meaning for the true investor. They provide him with an opportunity to buy wisely when prices fall sharply and to sell wisely when they advance a great deal. At other times he will do better if he forgets about the stock market and pays attention to his dividend returns and to the operating results of his companies.” -B. Graham "There are two ways to play the game of tennis (and investing). Exceptionally skilled pro tennis players win by hitting winning shots. Amateur tennis player (and investor) wins by avoiding hitting losers. So, the point is - if you're going to be an investor, you have to decide, am I good enough to go for the winners or should I emphasize the avoidance of hitting losers in my approach?" -C. Ellis "There’s no such thing as a good or bad idea regardless of price." -H. Marks “If you aren't willing to own a stock for ten years, don't even think about owning it for ten minutes.” -W. Buffet "If you can’t stomach 50% declines in your investment you will get the mediocre returns you deserve." -C. Munger Sharevillen ulkopuoliset AOT:t 2/2024: *Microsoft (MSFT) *Amazon (AMZN) *Alphabet A (GOOGL) *Coca Cola (KO) *Agree Realty REIT (ADC) *Realty Income REIT (O) *Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE) *VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) *W.P. Carey (WPC) *Crown Castle Inc (CCI) *NNN REIT (NNN) *Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) *Lyxor Nasdaq-100 UCITS ETF (LYMS) *Adidas (ADS) *Alibaba (9988) *JD.com (9618)
Børshandlede
Vægt
GAK
Afkast
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)
14,10%