Profilbillede

Titan Trill

Denmark
Medlem i 9 år
Følgere
Følger
2 stars
Vurdering
I use World Index as benchmark and choose to overweight specific sectors. My base is Xtrackers World. --- As of 23H2 I'm overweighting the following sectors: * Semiconductors * Battery technology * Healthcare * Digital Security * Nuclear Energy and Uranium * Defense * Financials I'm underweighting * UK * Emerging Markets * Small Caps * Renewable Energy ----- I will from time to time buy Mini Fututes in indexes using Elliot Waves strategy. I also use Mini Futures to hedge when indices turns on daily Ichimoku charts. I generally use Mini Future to invest in indexes, and ETF's for sector specific investments. Since Mini Futures and certificates are geared, they usually are a lot smaller in position size and therefore the pie chart does not reflect the real portefolio composition.
Biografi
I use World Index as benchmark and choose to overweight specific sectors. My base is Xtrackers World. --- As of 23H2 I'm overweighting the following sectors: * Semiconductors * Battery technology * Healthcare * Digital Security * Nuclear Energy and Uranium * Defense * Financials I'm underweighting * UK * Emerging Markets * Small Caps * Renewable Energy ----- I will from time to time buy Mini Fututes in indexes using Elliot Waves strategy. I also use Mini Futures to hedge when indices turns on daily Ichimoku charts. I generally use Mini Future to invest in indexes, and ETF's for sector specific investments. Since Mini Futures and certificates are geared, they usually are a lot smaller in position size and therefore the pie chart does not reflect the real portefolio composition.
Børshandlede
Vægt
GAK
Afkast
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)
14,10%